Terms and Conditions
A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THE TEN PIAGET POSSESSION PENDANTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law.
‘WIN ONE OF THE TEN PIAGET POSSESSION PENDANTS COURTESY OF PIAGET GIVEAWAY’(the “Giveaway”) begins on 17 June 2016 at 10:00 a.m. GMT+1/BST and ends on 15 July 2016 at 09:00 p.m. GMT+1/BST (the “Giveaway Period”).
1. Sponsor: PIAGET, Branch of Richemont International SA (trading as PIAGET), whose registered office is at 37 chemin du Champ-des-Filles, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates/GE, Switzerland.
2. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), who at the time of entry  possess the legal capacity to enter into contract, and  have received the Piaget Possession Invitation sent by Harrods containing the personal code and  are aged 18 or over (“you” or “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and Harrods, their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotions agencies are not eligible to win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable UK national laws. By entering this Giveaway, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”) and you further warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Giveaway and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it reasonably believes does not have legal capacity. The Rules are available on PIAGET’s website at : [http://en.piaget.com/].
3. How to enter: During the Giveaway Period, simply visit the PIAGET boutique located Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL, (tel. 020 7225 6535) during opening hours (Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm; Sunday from 11.30am to 6pm) and give the Piaget Possession Invitation containing your personal code to the sales staff of the boutique to take part in the Giweaway. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is personally named on the envelope of the Piaget Possession Invitation. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the addressee of the Piaget Possession Invitation.
4. Random Drawing: Sponsor has conducted a random drawing prior to the Giveaway Period in order to randomly distribute the ten (10) winning personal codes among all the participants to whom the Piaget Possession Invitation has been sent. The random drawing has been conducted through a system operating in accordance with the laws of chance set out by PIAGET, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway. The potential winners will be informed immediately by the sales staff of the PIAGET boutique if she or he has won one of the ten PIAGET Possession pendants.
5. Prize: each Winner will receive one of the ten PIAGET Possession Pendants in pink gold with diamonds: two references n° G33P0091 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 1,410), two references n° G33P0092 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 1,500), two references G36PV718 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 910), three references G36PV818 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 990) and one reference n° G33P0088 (UK recommended retail price of GBP 4,500). All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
The Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize does not include any other incidental costs that may be incurred by Entrant to claim the Prize. The Winner is responsible for any costs or expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified in these Rules as being provided. Sponsor is not responsible or liable in any manner if the Winner is unable to accept or use all or any portion of the Prize due to failure to qualify or comply with these Official Rules or any law, regulation or other rules that apply to acceptance, receipt, travel, fulfilment or use of the Prize. If the Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules in any way, the Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited at any time and/or awarded to another Giveaway entrant, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any portion of the Prize that is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Limit one (1) Prize.
6. General Conditions: By entering this Giveaway and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you meet the eligibility requirements of the Giveaway as detailed in these Rules;  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which shall be final in all respects;  to the extent permitted by law, you release and hold harmless Releasees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by your participation, including participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Giveaway information, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, death and bodily injury;  the Sponsor and its associated companies, professional advisors, and their advertising and promotions agencies (“”) do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to any Giveaway or the Prize;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend such Giveaway; and in such event, to select a potential winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the Winner;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; and Releasees will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Governing Law; Disputes: These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute in relation to this Giveaway of these terms and conditions. 8. Winner and Contact Information: Any questions or comments regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor at the following address: [Raphaelle.email@example.com], Attn:[Raphaelle Vanderhoeven]Requests received after 90 days following the end of the Giveaway Period may not be fulfilled.
10. Miscellaneous: Any provisions herein found by a court to be void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by such valid and enforceable provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
PIAGET, BRANCH OF RICHEMONT INTERNATIONAL SA
PIAGET, BRANCH OF RICHEMONT INTERNATIONAL SA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWelcome to the internet Website ("Web Site") edited and published by PIAGET having its registered offices at 37 Chemin du Champ-des-Filles, CH-1228 Plan-les-Ouates/Ge Switzerland.
Use of this Web Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). PIAGET may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all Users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, Users should consult the Terms regularly.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Web Site. Users expressly acknowledge that they are aware of these Terms and have had access to the same upon entering the Web Site. Consequently, by using the Web Site, Users signify their assent and agreement to these Terms. If User does not agree to these Terms, then User is not authorised to continue consultation and access of the Web Site.